PIANO ACCOMPANIST FOR VOCALISTS

PIANO ACCOMPANIST FOR VOCALISTS

I am a professional Jazz/Pop pianist/vocalist who is available for vocalists, from beginning to professional level, who are seeking an accompanist for both rehearsals and performances. I am also available for instructional rehearsals which would include the following...

---finding the proper key for your song
---working on clear introductions and endings
---learning standard Jazz, Pop, Blues repetoire
---vocal coaching on Jazz, Pop & Blues interpretation of songs
---understanding & sensing Jazz, Pop & Blues song forms
---training your ear to hear music intervals and different types of chords
---recognizing chord symbols
---I will write easy-to-read melody and chord charts
---developing performance confidence

I will invite you to sit in and perform with me as your accompanist during some of my public performances to help you develope stage confidence, presentation & repetoire.

Please contact pianist/vocalist Keith Williams at 912-399-7612 for more information.
Thank you!

http://keithpiano.blogspot.com
www.philmorrisontrio.com
www.cdbaby.com ---type Phil Morrison Trio or World Unity Jazz Ensemble in the search field http://philtrio.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com ---type KaoriKeith in the search field (me with vocalist Kaori Yamada)